Why Are We Moving?
Recent research carried out confirms that people residing in the UK will move house approximately twelve times throughout their lives. Whether it be due to relocation, divorce and separation or the need for a bigger property due to a new family addition, Brits are constantly on the move.
So what are the main reasons for this inability to settle in one place?
1) Choosing to move in with partner.
2) A new job
3) Relocation due to work commitments
4) Saving money and moving area
5) The end of University Life
6) The attraction of a bigger garden
7) Refurbished current property and now moving on
8) “Neighbours From Hell”
9) Rental/ Mortgage Interest Increase
No matter the reason, we can help you sell your property quickly and proceed with the purchase of your new property fuss-free!