Frequently asked questions
Below are some of the Frequently Asked Questions and answers, which we hope you'll find useful. For further assistance please get in touch with our friendly property buying team.
How to sell my house fast for cash?
- Determine your sales strategy – Estate Agent, Investor, Privately or Auction
- Fix a price that you want – That will determine your sales strategy
- Make the place spacious as you can – Get rid of items or furniture that clutters
- Show people around – Well with Covid, open the door stand outside, let them look around
- Brighten the home – Allow as much light in as possible
- Clean – Make sure it sparkles
- Decorate – Just a touch up – Not a major refurb
How quicky do I get my money after selling my house
Typically, after you exchange contracts you can expect a 28 completion. However, you still have to get to an exchange of contracts – this can take up to 3 months, longer if the buyer has to sell their property or stuck in a chain
What worst time of year of selling a property?
According to Rightmove – don’t expect to get a sale in December or August – Holiday times!
Is it worth selling your house yourself?
If you know a keen buyer – then why wouldn’t you! Agree a price and then get a solicitor. If you don’t have a buyer, then you can you pay a small fee to number of companies to get buyers. These charge anything from £999 + VAT (Purplebricks.co.uk) to as low as £249 + VAT (Quicksaleagent.co.uk)