Helpful Hints for selling your property
Here are some helpful hints for Selling Your Property, useful tips and safety advice to help you when choosing a Property Buyer.
- Use a reputable property selling and buying company that does not ask you to pay anything in advance
- Make sure that the company you contacted for selling your property has a local representative living in the area
- Ask for testimonials and try to speak to at least one existing customer
- Use a company where someone will come to visit you in your home and discuss your best options.
- Pay for an external valuation
- Rely completely on external valuations from a RICS surveyor
- Pay any fees in advance, before an offer is agreed
- Call companies with 0870 or 09 numbers, these are Premium rate numbers
- Use a one-man-band without a registered office address
- Trust companies that won’t let you speak directly with a local contract